LocationsBack to locations main
Astria Health Center - Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN)
Whether you're a young woman with your first menstrual cycle or one hoping to grow your family, the compassionate obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) physicians, nurses and staff at the Astria Health Center location in Sunnyside are dedicated to providing the very best healthcare to our patients and their families living and working throughout the Yakima Valley.
Astria Health OB-GYNs offer comprehensive medical resources, and compassionate women's health expertise at each stage of a woman's life. From female adolescent medicine, to pregnancy and birth, to sexual medicine and menopausal medicine, our goal is to provide the care women need to live healthy lifestyles at each stage of life.
We offer same-day appointments and welcome new patients at all times.
Astria Health Center OB-GYN physicians specialize in the following healthcare services:
- Annual exams, Pap smears
- Problems with menstruation and period (Adolescent gynecology management)
- Women's health
- Infertility consultations and treatment
- Birth control
- Pregnancy care and management (Obstetrics)
- High-risk pregnancy and obstetrics
- Menopausal care
- Hormone therapy
- Gynecology care and surgery (Especially with the female reproductive system)
- Minimally invasive gynecology surgery (MIGS) including hysterectomies, oophorectomies, ovarian cystectomy, pelvic prolapse repair and urinary incontinence repair
- Advanced laparoscopy surgery
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic prolapse treatment
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment (urine leakage)
Related Astria Health Women's Health Services
Se habla español.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm