From your first visit to a gynecologist all the way through menopause and beyond, you deserve compassionate care from experts who truly understand women's health.
The team at Astria Health is here for you. Our doctors include some of the best gynecologists in central Washington. We will take the time to understand your unique healthcare needs and to make sure you understand any treatments recommended for you.
The obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) services we offer include the following:
- Well-woman gynecological exams. When you're healthy, we want you to stay that way. That's why we provide well-woman exams that include gynecological screenings, Pap tests, mammograms and screening for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pregnancy care. Our experienced OB-GYNs provide routine pregnancy care and care for women who have high-risk pregnancies. Learn more about our maternity services.
- Bladder-related care. Astria Health physicians will provide urinary incontinence treatment, treatment of urinary tract infections and the full range of bladder-related care.
- Care for pelvic health conditions. We offer compassionate, experienced diagnosis and treatment of pelvic conditions such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and pelvic prolapse.
- Menopausal healthcare. We can offer a wide variety of treatments, such as hormone therapy for hot flashes and other disruptive symptoms associated with menopause.
Annual breast exams like mammograms can save lives. Astria Health strives to provide the best quality breast health care to all patients. With more than 25 years of combined experience, our mammographers have a gentle touch, and their goal is to create the most comfortable experience possible. We make every effort to expedite your visit and get you back to your regular routine as quickly as possible.
While visiting the Breast Health Center, you will have the same tech for all procedures. Each one of our mammographers are registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Schedule an appointment
Astria Health offers women's health and OB/GYN services in Yakima, Toppenish, Sunnyside, Grandview and Prosser. All locations offer bilingual services and all are accepting new patients.