From your first visit as an adolescent all the way through menopause and beyond, you deserve compassionate care from experts who understand you and Women's Health.
Astria Health physicians, caregivers and staff focused on your care are here to listen and provide the treatment options that can help you live healthier lives.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Our doctors, including our Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist (OB-GYNs) specialists will help you optimize your health and take the time to understand your unique healthcare needs, make appropriate recommendations, and make sure you understand and receive the care you need for each stage of life.
The obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) specialists and services we offer include the following:
- Well-woman gynecological exams. When you're healthy, we want you to stay that way. That's why we provide well-woman exams that include gynecological screenings, Pap tests, mammograms and screening for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pregnancy care. Our experienced OB-GYNs provide routine pregnancy care and care for women who have high-risk pregnancies. Learn more about our maternity services.
- Bladder-related care. Astria Health physicians will provide urinary incontinence treatment, treatment of urinary tract infections and the full range of bladder-related care.
- Care for pelvic health conditions. We offer compassionate, experienced diagnosis and treatment of pelvic conditions such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and pelvic prolapse.
- Menopausal healthcare. We can offer a wide variety of treatments, such as hormone therapy for hot flashes and other disruptive symptoms associated with menopause.
Astria Health offers medical expertise, advanced diagnostic capabilities and treatment of conditions affecting the urinary tract conditions in women. This includes conditions and treatment of the kidney, ureter, bladder, and adrenal glands.
Our Board-Certified urologist and urology team treat a full range of conditions, from routine complaints to prostate cancer. The Astria Health physicians, nurses, and caregivers are dedicated to providing high quality medical care to all patients and helping them live comfortable, pain-free, lives.
Annual breast exams like mammograms can save lives. Astria Health strives to provide the best quality breast health care to all patients. With more than 25 years of combined experience, our mammographers have a gentle touch, and their goal is to create the most comfortable experience possible. We make every effort to expedite your visit and get you back to your regular routine as quickly as possible.
While visiting the Breast Health Center, you will have the same tech for all procedures. Each one of our mammographers are registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Schedule an appointment
Astria Health offers women's health, as well as OB-GYN, services in Yakima, Toppenish, Sunnyside, Grandview and Prosser. All locations offer bilingual services and all are accepting new patients. Please see the list to the right and click on any of the locations to learn more about the services and providers available to care for you and your families.