Awards and Accreditations
As Astria Health continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Yakima community, it has earned numerous awards, recognition and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Astria Sunnyside Hospital
- Washington State Hospital Association
- Rural Health Awards for Community Health Leadership
- Astria Sunnyside Hospital Cancer Center
- John Hughes Student Health Center
- 3D Mammography Program
- Sleep Disorders Center
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine 5 year accreditation
- Certificate of Excellence: Sleep Disorder Medicine
- American College of Radiology Accreditation
- Information Technology: Most Wired Hospitals Award 8 years
- Pink Ribbon Facility: Excellence in Breast Health
- Family Birth Center: Safe Sleep Certified (Cribs for Kids)
Astria Toppenish Hospital
- Excellence Through Insight award for Overall Patient Experience scores in the OB-GYN Unit category by HealthStream.
- Joint Commission Seal of Approval
Joint Commission Seal of Approval
The Joint Commission, the nation's leading healthcare standards-setting and accrediting organization, accredits hospitals as well as nursing homes and other healthcare organizations. Specially trained investigators assess whether these organizations meet set standards.
This recognition demonstrates that Astria Toppenish Hospital is following strict guidelines and standards developed by The Joint Commission to effectively manage and meet the unique and specialized needs of patients.
Joint Commission Consumer Feedback
The Joint Commission also accepts consumer feedback. You can post feedback on their website at www.jointcommission.org.
If you have questions you may contact the Joint Commission at this toll free telephone number, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time, weekdays: 800.994.6610
You may also contact the Joint Commission at this address:
Office of Quality Monitoring
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181