School- Based Telehealth Program
Astria Sunnyside Hospital and the Sunnyside School District have teamed up to help students receive medical care while at school, and reduce the time that students are out of class due to medical reasons. Depending on the medical situation, you will be connected with either a Pediatrician or an Advanced Practice Medical Provider from John Hughes Student Health Center (JHSHC) located on the Sunnyside High School campus.
The School Telehealth Program can help students with medical conditions such as:
- A common cold
- Minor ailments like rashes or earaches
Additional benefits of this program include:
- Fewer missed school days.
- Parents don’t need to miss work to transport their child to see a doctor.
- Quick access to a qualified care provider.
- Easy registration.
- Accepts most insurance plans including employer and medicaid plans.