If bone, joint or back problems have brought your life to a halt, count on Astria Health to help put you back in motion. Our orthopedic physicians specialize in treating a wide range of conditions—from traumatic and sports-related injuries to chronic and debilitating joint pain. So whether you want to reclaim your golf game or just walk up your stairs with greater ease, know that skilled orthopedic care is right here in the Valley.
Care for Every Condition
Astria Health offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care to treat conditions and injuries affecting the hips, knees, shoulders, hands, wrists and ankles.
- Hand surgery
- Arthritis and joint disease
- Back and neck pain
- Bone disease, including osteomyelitis
- Fractures, sprains, strains and damage to tendons and muscles
- Leg, knee and foot conditions, including ACL injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, tennis elbow and de Quervain's syndrome
Through every phase of care, we place special focus on education, providing the strategies you need to help keep pain in check and prevent a recurring injury.