The Astria Health system, headquartered in the heart of Yakima Valley in the state of Washington, is the parent non-profit organization of Astria Sunnyside Hospital, Astria Regional Medical Center and Astria Toppenish Hospital.
Astria Health's leadership team has worked with some of the largest systems in the nation with dozens of successful hospital turnarounds throughout the country. Providing the expertise, know-how, processes and resources hospitals need, Astria Health ensures profitable growth and stability in today’s ever-changing healthcare environment.
Awards and recognitions
Astria Sunnyside Hospital
- Washington State Hospital Association
- Rural Health Awards for Community Health Leadership
- SCH Cancer Center
- John Hughes Student Health Center
- 3D Mammography Program
- Sleep Disorders Center
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine 5 year accreditation
- Certificate of Excellence: Sleep Disorder Medicine
- American College of Radiology Accreditation
- Information Technology: Most Wired Hospitals Award 8th year
- Pink Ribbon Facility: Excellence in Breast Health
- Family Birth Center: Safe Sleep Certified (Cribs for Kids)
Astria Regional Medical Center
- Only Hospital in Washington State to receive distinguished American Heart Association accreditation for acute cardiac care
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry Silver Performance Achievement Award for 2017. Astria Regional Medical Center is one of only 105 hospitals nationwide to receive this honor.
- Astria Regional Medical Center is the only hospital in the state of Washington to receive the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation. While other hospital programs participate in the registry database, the accreditation program — sponsored by the American Heart Association and the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care —recognizes centers that meet or exceed quality of care measures for people experiencing the most severe type of heart attack, ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI), in which blood flow is completely blocked to a portion of the heart.
- LifeCenter Northwest Donation Achievement Award: Organ Donation 2015 and 2016, acknowledged as a top performing hospital for dedication to saving lives through organ donation.
- The only Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility in Central Washington
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International
- Ranked in the Top 10 Internationally
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- American College of Cardiology: Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Aetna Cardiac Institute of Quality
- American College of Surgeons: Accredited Cancer Program
- College of American Pathology: Accreditation and Laboratory Improvement
Astria Toppenish Hospital
- Excellence Through Insight award for Overall Patient Experience scores in the OB-GYN Unit category by HealthStream.